Saturday 9 December 2006

THE OLD AND THE NEW

Over time it is aparent, change is constant.

I have witnessed key figures come, and I have seen the posers go.

Out with the old, in with the new.

Sometimes it is impossible to stand by and watch losers try to run the race. Becuase you know they'll fall.

That's why I learned to develop a sense for the failures, so I could route them out before they became a problem. The point is though, Eventually you just got to let them make their own mistakes.

Win or Lose, Double or Bust, at the end of the day I am still here. Whether I'm with you or not, You know I'm still there. I am the old, and the new. Last man entry and years down the line I'm still going strong. Now I run this show in my very own theatre.

Isn't it time you came to the star attraction?

No comments: